Reported to the Global Human Resources VP and MENA Regional HR Director, Provided and Managed HR regional operations while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services, participated in multiple areas of a fast-paced HR department. Some of these areas include but are not limited to, recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, performance coaching, HRIS/HCM, and general Human Resources services. Utilized HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
• Recruiting & Staffing: Managed full-cycle recruitment process for positions within the assigned region(s) including, but not limited to, ad placement, building applicant pools, screening, assessments, coordinating interviews, administering backgrounds, offers, and coordinating hiring process in HRIS.
• Onboarding & Training: Designed new regional onboarding plan based on the first 90 days including Onboarding sessions, New joiners help desk, Policies & procedures orientation, Line manager assessment post joining procedures (Medical insurance scheme, etc.)
Performance Management & Employee Relations:
• Participated in the Global team to design and the regional implementation phase of the new Performance Management system
• Investigated and resolved employee complaints
• Acted as advisor to coach managers on disciplinary or performance issues.
• Administered review process.
• Led morale initiatives
• Managed the global data transitions and mass uploads
• Maintained accurate information, produced reports, and evaluated system efficiencies.
• Time & Attendance: Partnered with management on employee leave, paperwork requirements, and research timecard discrepancies or practices.
• Benefits & Compensation: Coordinated global payroll processing, including leave of absence cases and work closely with payroll vendors to ensure accuracy of data and consistency in payroll timelines
• Updated and maintained job descriptions regionally
• Audited and updated employee files and maintained accrete data intelligence
• Managed regional development and implementation of Handbooks human resource policies & procedures
• Ensured compliances with labor regulations
Achievements & Global HR Projects
• Acquisition project lead: managed and led GO LIVE for offline 10 countries to be gradually transferred under the legal umbrella of HMD GLOBAL post the business acquisition from MICROSOFT. (6 MONTH PROJECT)
• Mobilization & Relocation lead: managed and led the global transition of 60 global leaders including executive level from Dubai office to Finland, London & Singapore offices the project included middle east demobilization and end of services, compensation & benefits restructure considering European legalization and taxation, change management to prepare those leaders and their families for the estimated change accordingly and managing & supporting relocation logistics.
• Global recruitment policy: led the design and development of global recruitment policy including the initial draft and final approved and implemented versions
• Global HR Vendor Management: led strategic support on global HR vendor management and partnered closely with relevant stakeholders externally and internally within a globally perspective