Pursuing a Career In Supply Chain Management and Business Operations.
Shorelight Career Services
What makes a career in supply chain management and business operations exciting is the business and logistical problems you will be solving everyday. Supply chain strategies are critical in aligning organizations with a path of sustainable development and perpetual cycle of improvement in business operations including efficiency, costs, and profits.
In this session with Mondher Ben Hamida, Vice President of Manufacturing and Supply Chain at Ledger, we will dive deep into the world of supply chain and discuss:
- Industry trends and how the pandemic helped accelerate innovation
- Different career paths within supply chain and business operations
- What recruiters look for when hiring fresh talents
- CVs, cover letters, and interviews advice and tips
More About Mondher:
A senior operations expert with over 20+ years of global supply chain transformation experience spanning several industries and cultures on 5 continents. My primary focus has been on transforming supply chain operations for Global 1000 companies leveraging my deep domain expertise, unique understanding of both business and system requirements and my leadership skills and deep cultural awareness. My involvement in the industry also encompasses thought leadership through writing, education and various speaking engagements at premier supply chain events including AMR, the Supply Chain Council and APICS on a wide spectrum of topics ranging from global supply chain transformation to reducing the environmental impact of logistics operations. I am also the holder of a US Patent for co-inventing a pioneering supply chain carbon-modeling tool.
Some of Mondhers experience:
- Vice President of Manufacturing and Supply Chain at Ledger
- Vice President Of Global Supply Chain at Lumentum
- WW Leader - BPR Product Operations at Apple
- Associate Partner - GBS Supply Chain Strategy at IBM
Click "Register" to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say "Join with Zoom." Click to join the event.
You need to login to be able to ask a question or voteLogin