Fulbright Reentry Workshop [Insights, Networking, & Career Coaching]
You can access this event by click on this link : https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oRxd3mbXRl2LL5RhaIGTeA
This live networking session will introduce students to the MENA-focused virtual networking platform, Localized. The session will include a tour of the Localized platform, advice for setting up a comprehensive Localized profile, and an interactive discussion on career development resources with Fulbright alum, Iyad Uakoub.
How to register: Please click the I'm interested button to register. At the time of the event the button will say "Join with Zoom." Click the link to join the live session.
Welcome to this hands-on session to help boost your career journey in the MENA region. This session will equip you with the essential skills for your job search, networking, and the job applications process. Some of the topics that will be covered:
- A walkthrough of the Localized platform to set up your profile and start applying for jobs today
- Online presence, profiles, and personal branding
- Job search tips and advice
- Professional networking (online & in-person)
- Top industry trends and insights
- Essential soft skills and what recruiters look for in talents in MENA
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviews tips
This session will be conducted by Localized’s Career Coach in Residence, Iyad Uakoub, and Director of MENA Partnerships & Growth, Ahmed El Tatawy.
+12 years of global experience in building award-winning career centers, advising startups, empowering organizations with workforce learning & engagement strategies and leveraging data and technology to democratize career opportunities. Learn more about Iyad: https://www.localized.world/users/27/iyad-uakoub
You need to login to be able to ask a question or voteLogin