Increasing Visibility of Arab Women in Computing with ArabWIC
This session is in collaboration with ArabWIC, a non-profit organization that aims to support, inspire, retain, encourage collaboration, increase visibility and status of Arab women in computing, enabling them to achieve their career aspirations. ArabWIC was founded by Professor Sana Odeh in 2012 and has built a community of more than 6000 Arab technical women (academics, students, entrepreneurs, VC’s, and industry professionals) from all over the world and has successfully created chapters in 19 countries.
Meet members and leaders of the ArabWIC to learn more about their initiatives, programs, and how you can join any of their chapters.
- ArabWIC Overview ( Mission & Vision)
- ArabWIC Chapters around the Globe
- Women in Data Science from Stanford & ArabWIC
- Palestine Chapter Showcase
- ArabWIC Call to Action
- Prof. Sana Odeh
- Clinical Professor of Computer Science at New York University
- Dr. Manar Abu Talib
- Chairman of Research Outreach Department at University of Sharjah
- Chada El Islam Manel
- Sr. Product Manager & Regional Leader, Corporate Women Network at Baker Hughes
- Ayah Soufan
- PhD. Candidate at University of Strathclyde
- Dr. Kaoutar El maghraoui
- Principal Research Staff Member, AI Engineering, at IBM
Click "Register" to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say "Join with Zoom." Click to join the event.