[NEW] Workshop: CV Review Session with Experts
? Add to Calendar ?<a target="_blank" href="https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NXRtbzVza2NrbXUxZXBvZDdvb3F2cjVkcjYgZXZlbnRzQGxvY2FsaXplZC53b3JsZA&tmsrc=events%40localized.world"><img border="0" src="https://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"></a>
Do you want your CV to get noticed by employers? Do you find it challenging to write about your professional experiences is a way that gets you an interview? Are you unsure of how to highlight your transferable skills to land jobs without a ton of direct experience?! This workshop is for you!
This is your opportunity to get personal support and professional expertise that’s tailored to your job search! If you’re ready to finally land that job interview your time is now. You will be joined by industry experts from leading companies to work with you directly!
This is a hands on workshop that will be broken up into two parts:
- Best practices and top tips for CV writing - 13:00 - 14:00 GMT
- Breakout rooms for CV review with Industry Experts - 14:00 - 15:00 GMT
You must bring your CV or Resume with you to join this workshop!
Here’s what you can expect:
- ✅ Network with Experts and like-minded students and professionals
- ✅ Gain real-time feedback on your CV from Experts
- ✅ Learn the most common mistakes candidates make and how you can avoid them
- ✅ Learn how to stand out as a candidate
- ✅ Learn how to optimize your CV and make it Bot-friendly
- ✅ End the day with a killer CV that boosts your chances of hearing back from Recruiters and lands you that dream job!
Note: Be prepared to share your resume with Experts and other attendees during the event and remove any personal information that you are not comfortable sharing live.
Click "Register" to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say "Join with Zoom." Click to join the event.
You need to login to be able to ask a question or voteLogin