Cybersecurity Threats and Career Opportunities
With the digital transformation almost every industry is facing right now, the need for Cybersecurity experts and Cybersecurity hygiene for home and office are on a constant rise and it remains as one of the most interesting fields to get into for its exciting tasks, the variety of paths and growth opportunities, and the chances to really make an impact.
To help you understand and explore different paths in Cybersecurity, Trend Micro are bringing in top experts to speak about their day-to-day responsibilities, the trends in the industry, and the skills necessary to succeed. We will cover everything from infrastructure to certifications!
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Discuss trends, challenges and opportunities in the industry
- Challenges for small and large organizations
- How to start a career in Cyber Security
- Presentation of an example of a recent High-Level attack (case study)
- Jonathan Chang, Senior Partner, Trend Forward – USA
- Brook Stein, Director of Product and Business Development, Trend Micro Consumer - USA
- Joahnna Hipolito, Manager of Technology Marketing, Trend Micro Research – Philippines
- Dr. Evan Palmer - Associate Professor of Psychology, San José State University – USA
Follow Trend Micro's Channel "Cybersecurity Awareness, Education, and Careers" to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and insights: https://www.localized.world/channels/1758/cybersecurity-awareness-education-and-career-channel
Click "Register" to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say "Join with Zoom." Click to join the event.
i regustered for this event, and i have yet to see a zoom link. help?
Hi Dayanara, we hope you were able to access the event. For future reference: the "Register" button will change to "Join with Zoom" once the webinar starts. Try refreshing the page if you can't see the "Join with Zoom" button. The recording of the session is now available on this same page! Happy learning :)
You need to login to be able to ask a question or voteLogin
Learn more about this topic
Here are some channels we thought you find useful