Entrepreneurship: From an Idea to a Product
Are you interested in Entrepreneurship and do you have an Idea that you want to turn into a product and business? Join us in this special Expert Session with Roberto Croci, Managing Director at Microsoft for Startups in the Middle East and Africa region.
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
- How Microsoft for startups support aspiring entrepreneurs
- Turning graduation projects and hobbies into products
- Finding a job vs creating jobs
- Skills essential for aspiring entrepreneurs
- How to validate ideas and acquire early adopters
- Trends, Ecosystem, and Innovative Communities
- Any questions you may have
About Roberto Croci:
With over 20 years’ experience working for the likes of Microsoft and Google, Roberto Croci’s passion lies in innovation, startups and PEOPLE. Relationship driven, he has bridged the gap between corporates and startups across more than 20 countries, helping them develop real solutions that solve real world problems.
A leading innovator in developing ecosystems where startups thrive, Roberto’s expertise and a candid approach has kept him in demand with major tech companies throughout his career.
Click "Register" to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say "Join with Zoom." Click to join the event.
I registered but unable to join as the link to join was not activated. Can I get a recorded session?
You need to login to be able to ask a question or voteLogin