Digital Marketing Executive
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Social Media Best Practices
Social Media Analytics
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner of luxury, fashion and beauty across the Middle East.
Our franchises includes names like Louis Vuitton, Dior, Sephora, Louboutin, Swarovski and Lacoste.
At Chalhoub we give a voice to iconic brands! Working as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving the digital strategy of the business, with a strong focus on local online advertising and ROI (return on investment) for the Brand.
- You will assist the Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly digital marketing strategy; agree on action plans, initiatives and finalize the yearly campaigns calendar (in line with the Global calendar)
- Work closely with the eCommerce Department for online campaigns
- Drive revenue growth across multiple countries working across display advertising, PPC, retargeting, and paid social
- Plan and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Develop strong rapport with agency partners and provide them with recommendations for optimizing performance across all channels (paid search, paid social, display)
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Optimize the advertising campaigns strategy with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Exercise email marketing initiatives, including the calendar, creatives, segmentation, testing, optimization, and website triggers
- Analyze online customer knowledge and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.)
- Monitor Brand’s online reputation & awareness by ensuring relevant online presence and content management
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, analyze data to optimize the digital strategy, identifying opportunities and conducting testing across all channels
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience