Operations Trainee - Ecommerce
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Document Applications like MS Word
Spreadsheet Applications like MS Excel
Ecommerce Order Processing
Presentation Applications like MS PowerPoint
Data Analysis and Display
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner of luxury, fashion and beauty across the Middle East.
Our franchises includes names like Louis Vuitton, Dior, Sephora, Louboutin, Swarovski and Lacoste.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
The job holder of this position is responsible for the day-to-day trading of brands on external eCommerce platforms. You will be managing the multiple E-retailers/Chalhoub relationship, looking after the trading for several fashion brands on Farfetch, Ounass, Amazon and potentially more based on business requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
- University graduate
- Strong track record in ecommerce trading with comprehensive P&L ownership
- Good understanding of the different levers that drive ecommerce success
- Natural ability to use data to confidently take decisions and spot opportunities
- An excellent communicator with outstanding relationship management skills
- A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact. This role is not for the timid!
- Conversant with computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint