Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
6 months ago
As a Sales Engineer for Networking Security, you will be periodically serving on behalf of Trend Micro to find and resolve any potential roadblocks for prospective customers.
Throughout proactively manage and deliver technical information, installation products and provide post service that covers all the promotional activities to secure the most of Pre-sales opportunities. Being a bridge between customer and sales team, in this role, you will be assisting in the technical conversation of the job scope covers from pre-sales phase to deployment phase.
A sales engineer drives customers’ technical engagements from the pre-sales phase to the deployment phase.
Designing enterprise cyber security blue prints+ Effectively articulate Trend Micro products' advantages and benefits via solid messaging, presentation skills, and public speaking. Preparing and responding to RFIs and RFPs. Delivering proof of value and proof of concepts successfully Providing consultative product and solution expertise Demonstrating and explaining product functionality Delivering training and consulting on best practices Installing and configuring Trend Micro solutions Defining and managing proofs of concept in customer environments for Trend Micro solutions Identifying system integration requirements and working with Trend Micro professional services and/or outside system integrator partners to deliver integration solutions Establishing and maintaining strong and trusted relationships with customers and partners Working with company technical support personnel to ensure ongoing quality support of support and customer health Contribute to departmental best practices, strategies, methodologies, and documentation for increased efficiencies. Maintain solid and healthy professional relationships with customers and prospects Proactively involved in social networking activities to establish connection bonds.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years SE experience and/or professional services experience required
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux Host / Server Operating Systems including system security.
- 5+ years’ experience in computer software or systems including security products (Malware detection, Intrusion Detection, Content Security)
- Strong IP networking solution knowledge and skill set (e.g. Cisco CCNA, CCNP or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware vSphere)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is welcomed
- Strong knowledge of enterprise security technologies
- Working knowledge of Gateway Security (e-mail and Web security)
- Strong multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- Ability to read and interpret network sniffer output (for example pact files)
- Ability to effectively and efficiently instruct and guide customers on-site, online, and via telephone is essential
- Ability to manage own time effectively is a requirement for success
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients
- Moderate coaching and mentoring skills are essential
- Presenting to a large group / audience at shows and other events
- English skill at professional working proficiency level