1,001 - 5,000
Tunis, Tunis Governorate, Tunisia
- Preparation of minutesAdministrationFrenchPresentation SkillsBusinessMicrosoft OfficeArabicCollaboration
About the role
Ma3an is a seven-year (2018-2025) USAID-funded project with the goal to increase Tunisian youth civic engagement and economic empowerment to advance progress towards sustainable, inclusive development in Tunisia.
Ma3an’s objectives include: (1) Youth have improved access to skills, services, and opportunities for civic engagement and economic empowerment, and (2) Tunisian youth lead and meaningfully participate in activities to address youth and community priorities.
Under the direct supervision of the Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Associate Director, the Program Assistant Intern will:
- Support the GESI Associate Director in the logistical aspects of activities implemented with local, national, and institutional partners
- Support the GESI Associate Director in drafting reports on activities and meetings implemented with local, national, and institutional partners
- Work with the Ma3an CSO partners and the youth in capturing the success stories and capitalizing on Ma3an’s achievements
- Support the GESI Associate Director on monitoring, evaluating, and learning (MEL) aspects
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in Business Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience sufficient to perform the key responsibilities of the position.
- Demonstrated capacity in producing reports/minutes or taking notes to document and share outputs.
- Previous experience with an international organization or NGO strongly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative team.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and/or Arabic and English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and computer software skills
1,001 - 5,000